Design your own CD/DVD sleeve w/Photoshop brushes
Photoshop brushes are in action again and this time we will make a CD/DVD sleeve for your 2010 New Year’s Celebration Photos.
So, you made a whole bunch of photos during the holidays? I bet you did. Wouldn’t it be nice if you burn them on a CD or DVD, make a self-made and self designed CD sleeve for it?
And if you prepare all this as a gift, the joy is even bigger!
As always, I used some of my Photoshop brushes to prepare a winter holidays CD/DVD sleeve design for you.
These free downloads are totally ready and all you have to is:
1. Download designs from this page. Select between A4 or Letter format.
2. Print them out on A4 or Letter format (use borderless printing)
3. Follow these videos on how to make a CD/DVD sleeve:
- Collapsing the Spiral Data Tato
- Inserting the Disk into the Spiral Data Tato
- Closing the Spiral Data Tato
- Opening the Spiral Data Tato
Of course, downloaded version contains no text so you can add your own wording.
And here is what the final product looks like: (For more info go to The Fitful Flog)
To do these designs I used:
Like all other sets I make, this one is compatible with Photoshop 7.0, CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5 … and new versions. Not to mention Photoshop Elements, GIMP and you can use them in PSP too. It comes with the Commercial license! It’s of a highest quality, each brush comes in three different sizes so you don’t lose any quality when re-sizing!
* 55 HiRes Photoshop brushes (300 – 2428 pixels) + 55 smaller Photoshop brushes (130-1400 pixels)
* with commercial license
* PC/Mac Compatible
* compatible with Photoshop 7.0, CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5… and new versions
Click here for preview:
Note: If you don’t know how to use PS brushes please visit this link
I hope you like the idea (and designs) and that you’ll try this at home.
If you don’t want to miss any more of my freebies like Photoshop brushes, templates, DiY tutorials, vectors etc … I recommend subscribing to the G-I RSS feed: